Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Free Hair Pack #11 By ButterflySims - Donated!!!

* View All *




ButterflySims Hair 102


Set Includes: 1 Pieces
Ages: Young Adults, Adults, Elders
Gender: Female



ButterflySims Hair 040


Set Includes: 2 Pieces
Ages: Child, Teen, 
Young Adults, Adults, Elders
Gender: Female



ButterflySims Hair 061


Set Includes: 3 Pieces
Ages: Toddler, Child, Teen, 
Young Adults, Adults, Elders
Gender: Female



ButterflySims Hair 063


Set Includes: 3 Pieces
Ages: Toddler, Child, Teen, 
Young Adults, Adults, Elders
Gender: Female



ButterflySims Hair 039


Set Includes: 2 Pieces
Ages: Child, Teen, 
Young Adults, Adults, Elders
Gender: Female


Contains Both Formats

ENJOY!!!

Be sure to leave a Thank You
 to Our Donors in the comments below.


All Files Can Be Downloaded Separately


   Get Exclusive Downloads On Our Facebook Page 


2 comments:

  1. Hey! ^_^ I'm so happy that I could find the hair I REALLY wanted here...so...because of that I wanted to thank you the person who donated for these hair! ♥ Gosh >///< I'm soooo happy *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Very Welcome, I'm so glad I donated it and that you like it ;)

      Delete