Thursday, October 17, 2013

Free Room Sets By Vita Sims 3 #34 - Donated!!!




Lavelle Truffle Bathroom by Vita Sims 3

Set Includes: 32 Pieces
* 1 Tub * 2 Toilets * 1 Dresser * 2 Sinks* 1 Chair *
* 4 Shelves * 1 Light * 16 Decor * 4 Patterns *
Required: World Adventure, Ambitions,
Night Life, Generations Pets,
Collection File: No



Lavelle Truffle Kitchen by Vita Sims 3

Updated - For Pets - Re-Download
Set Includes: 38 Pieces
* 3 Counters * 4 Cabinets * 1 Sink *
* 1 Stove * 1 Fridge * 1 Stool * 1 Light *
* 18 Decor * 1 Wall * 7 Patterns *
Required: World Adventure, Ambitions,
Night Life, Generations Pets,
Collection File: No



Lavelle Truffle Bedroom by VitaSims3

Set Includes: 39 Pieces
* 1 Bed * 21 Decor * 3 Dresser *
*2 Tables * 1 Sofa * 1 Stool * 1 Fireplace *
* 3 Lights * 1 Electronics * 5 Walls *
Required: World Adventure, Ambitions,
Night Life, Generations Pets,
Collection File: No



Lavelle Truffle Dining by VitaSims3

Set Includes: 32 Pieces
* 3 Chairs * 2 Tables * 1 Bar * 1 Sofa *
* 1 Book Shelf  * 1 Cabinet * 20 Decor *
* 1 Sideboard/Desk * 1 Electronic * 1 Pattern *
Required: World Adventure, Ambitions,
Night Life, Generations Pets,
Collection File: No


Contains Both Sims3pack & Package Formats

Please take a Moment and leave a brief
Thank You for Our Donors in the comments below.


    
All Files Can Be Downloaded Separately


   Get Exclusive Downloads On Our Facebook Page 


7 comments:

  1. These are great, but the kitchen is not updated for pets so the counters don't work properly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for bringing this to my attention. I have updated the kitchen files and are now fixed for Pets. Please re-download. Again thank you for bringing this to my attention :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hello Misha,

      Thank You for letting me know about this. I'm so sorry you have had problems. Can you please tell what sets your have tried? I will make sure they are Pets Updated and See what I can do to get them to work. Again thank you for your help on these.

      Emma :)

      Delete
    2. I have all the sets. The couches weren't as bad as the living room chairs

      Delete
    3. Also none of the patterns on the decorative stuff like the blanket and pillows show up either. their just one shade of gray

      Delete
    4. Hello Misha,

      I have tried all of these in my game and they have been tested to see if they are updated for Pets and the results are confirmed. These were updated by Vita Sims3. As for the sitting, some of the items are able to be used by Sims and Pets and some are for decoration or meant to be tables. Sorry it took a while to get back to you but that is a lot of files to go through. As for the patterns, when I load them in the TSR Workshop the patterns show up and are tagged as they should be, as to why they are not showing up in game is a mystery to me. I have been successful in recoloring some of the items in game. My game is current with the latest up date and I have all expansions and stuff packs. I normally don't like to mess with other artists' meshes, but Vita Sims3 has not updated their site Since July 2012, So as soon as I get some free time to work on these I will see what I can do to fix them.

      Thank You for letting me know about these.
      Emma

      Delete