Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Know The Facts

* Why Emma Post TSR's Free Content *




What you need to know About Emma Simposium
 and Why She Post Free Content From the Artist at TSR.


     It has come to my attention that there is a HUGE misunderstanding about how I use the words DONATION and GIFTED on my Blog. ALL... and I do mean ALL Content listed on my blog has been either uploaded to my Mediafire/4Shared/Dropbox anonymously...that means It was uploaded by unknown people. I do have a few People that send me Content by other methods, but that is not the purpose for this note. No matter how I get he content weather it be FREE Content or PAID Content it is sent to me to share with the Sims Community. I am no "IDIOT". I Do Not, Have Not, Nor Will I Ever Claim someone else work as my own. I do give credit to the Artist weather the content is Free or Paid content. If the Content is FREE and I stress FREE, (such as TSR Content) I do link the Sims3packs back to the TSR/Artist Page. I started doing this When TSR became FREE. I repeat...I link the sim3packs BACK TO THE TSR ARTIST or the TSR Website. The only thing that is linked Otherwise is the .package format Which TSR Does not allow.

     When I State "Donation/Gifted" this means that the Item/Content/Set was donated to me or gifted to me (Translation - Given) to share with the Sims 3 Community by other people. I merely use those words to show this. It DOES NOT mean that I'm "Gifting" the items/content to anyone.Yes I know that TSR is FREE I was among the first to post a Screenshot of the message when TSR went free. Check my blog... I am not sure Why some people request TSR Content. What I figured was that when TSR was a paid site these people were either blocked or banned from entering the site and they can not enter it even now that it is free. So in Reality I am Helping the TSR ARTIST to get their content out to those who otherwise can't access it for some reason. I am sorry that there has been a misunderstanding I will make it clear in the future. I DO NOT CLAIM THAT I'M "GIFTING" ANYTHING TO ANYONE. So before making any hurtful statements or try passing judgment, know the facts about what really is going on. You might just find that the situation isn't what you thought it was.

     If you will look below you will see how I post the download buttons for the postings of TSR Content. Try clicking on the Sims3pack on any page that has TSR Content and you will be taken straight to the Artist TSR Page or to the TSR main page. As you can see the Sims3pack is positioned in the first slot. This set up was started the same day TSR Went Free. So Please...before making a bad comment ask before you say something that will make you look like the "IDIOT" when the truth is revealed. 



  
All Files Can be Downloaded Separately

Or Download From The Artist:

We Do Not Post .sims3packs for Content that
 is offered Free unless it is UWP. You can download them From the Artist.


   Get Exclusive Downloads On Our Facebook Page 


10 comments:

  1. what is sense in posting files if tsr is free now ? dont make internet a trash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same "sense" that Sims 3 Update, Objnoora, and My Sims 3 Blog post TSR 's Free Content. Do you have a problem with those sites?

      Delete
    2. What does "don't make internet a trash" have to do with this.

      Delete
    3. Are you not here to download "FREE Content" from this site????

      Delete
  2. Okay I don't get it! Why is everyone bashing Emmas simposium?!?! She's here to help those who cant get the content they want/need and are unable to find it because its either paid or banned from the site! She does exactly what every one request from her and 99% of the time she succeeds in finding the content!!!

    So shes listing free stuff and linking it back to the artist (which is PLAINLY shown!) and you going to complain about it?! Let me get this strait... Shes promoting YOUR content and you giving her HELL over it? Seriously guys come on GROW UP and be thankful you have someone as generous as her to do all this FREE! She makes time to do this for everyone and doesn't ask for anything in return! If it were me id sure the heck make you pay for something! I for one support Emmas Simposuim 100% and thank you dearly for everything you have done to help me gain the content i have looked for, along with helping me with the game and my website!!


    Here's to "riccinumbers" i saw what you posted about Emma, and find it very NONFACTUAL and RUDE because you do not know and refuse to admit that you did not clearly understand what she has posted about your content.. if anyone is the idiot, its you for not understanding the facts and reading what is clearly stated on all content that has been posted since TSR went free. Even I clearly understood the message she was sending when she stated under the download links "We Do Not Post .sims3packs for Content that is offered Free unless UWP (used with permission). You can download them From the Artist." and if you click on the download link for the sims3pack it takes you straight to your content on TSR or the TSR main website.

    For those that don't have anything nice to say about emmas simposium you have the choice to just keep your mouth shut or don't come on the website! Just like the old saying "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. I Love this site, Emma is such a sweetheart and she has helped me so many times

      Delete
    2. Thank you for agreeing with me. And thank you for not be to shy to admit that she has helped you too.

      Delete
    3. Thank You Both, I do what I can to help others and I try to do so it doesn't hurt anyone. Including the artist.

      Delete
  3. Emma Honey, I can't thank you enough for all you do for me and the sims 3 community. I have requested many thing from tsr because I like using package format and You have been more then kind enough to combine all my request into one package for me. I'm sure she would do this for any one. Plus she has found countless items that can no longer be found. You guys need to just leave her alone and let her do what she does best. Helping all of us out. Love you Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Dear, anytime you want content in package format you just give me a yell. I don't mind at all combining them for you. I think a lot of the artist has forgotten that 90% of the people that play the sims are CHILDREN. And that not all of them know how to convert the the sims3pack the way the older players do. I think the youngest player that has requested assistant from me was 9 years old. If it helps them out, what harm can converting a sims3pack for them and posting them be, especially if the item is free.

      Delete