Friday, April 3, 2015

Free Hair Pack #222 By PeggyZone - Donated/Gifted To Us!!!


Set Includes: 1 Piece
* 1 Hairstyle *
Category: Hair With Accessories
Ages: Teen, Young Adult,
Adult, Elder,
Gender: Female
New Mesh: Yes
May Be Recolored: Yes
Required: Base Game, Latest Patch,




Donation Gift 000527 by PeggyZone

Set Includes: 2 Piece
* 1 Hairstyle *
Category: Hair With Accessories
Ages: Toddler, Child,
Gender: Female
New Mesh: Yes
May Be Recolored: Yes
Required: Base Game, Latest Patch,




Donation Gift 000528 by PeggyZone

Set Includes: 1 Piece
* 1 Hairstyle *
Category: Hair With Accessories
Ages: Teen, Young Adult,
Adult, Elder,
Gender: Female
New Mesh: Yes
May Be Recolored: Yes
Required: Base Game, Latest Patch,




Donation Gift 000531 by PeggyZone

Set Includes: 2 Piece
* 1 Hairstyle *
Category: Hair With Accessories
Ages: Toddler, Child,
Gender: Female
New Mesh: Yes
May Be Recolored: Yes
Required: Base Game, Latest Patch,




Donation Gift 000532 by PeggyZone

Set Includes: 1 Piece
* 1 Hairstyle *
Category: Hair With Accessories
Ages: Teen, Young Adult,
Adult, Elder,
Gender: Female
New Mesh: Yes
May Be Recolored: Yes
Required: Base Game, Latest Patch,


Contains Sims4 Packages

Please take a Moment and leave a brief
Thank You for Our Donors/Gifters in the comments below.


All Files Can be Downloaded Separately

Please Note:
PeggyZone is Currently Off-Line

We Do Not Post .sims3packs or Sims 4 Content that
 is offered Free unless it is Uploaded, UWP or Requested.
You can download them From the Artist.

All Content has been "Shared/Given" by Anonymous
People So it may be Re-Shared with the Sims 3 Community


   Get Exclusive Downloads On Our Facebook Page 


24 comments:

  1. Do you need peggy's free hairs? I have all of them! (I am the one who gave you the rosesims free hairs)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Gosh Yes...You are Wonderful. That would be so Awesome Thank You so much

      Delete
    2. Ok! I will send the hairs in one second! Also can you do a raonjena free hair pack (And sorry i dont have theirs....)

      Delete
    3. Ok i have given them to you! Enjoy

      Delete
    4. Hi dear, How did you send Peggy's free Hair, If you sent them like Rose's (Through My MediaFire) I did not get them. Can you please Resend them?

      Delete
    5. And also i did send it through your mediafire!

      Delete
    6. Ok sent the .zip again!

      Delete
    7. OK.. it still Didn't come through lets try this one...

      http://www.mediafire.com/filedrop/filedrop_hosted.php?drop=e52f63a30e50b41241134abcfdc499a5a7baa3ccd165f06947c2e73d320ab98e

      open the link in you browser and then drag and drop the file to the box. The only thing that I can think of that caused it no to go through is that the file may be to big. you may need to split it up... The above mediafire is a different account and has plenty of space on it. Try this and we'll go from there

      Delete
  2. Ok. i just sent the .zip again. if the same error occurs, tell me and i will glady split up the .zip into mutliples so you can get the files you desire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't work...it has to be the file size. MediaFire only allows 250mb at a time. Try splitting the file in to 3 or 4 or even more, you can check the file size by right clicking on the zip file and click properties. the size will be in the 3rd section. I'm so sorry for all the trouble. :(

      Delete
    2. Don't apologize! I enjoy doing this because you will post it and a lot of people will get it! i will break them up

      Delete
    3. It makes sence, the sive is 500+ MB...

      Delete
    4. I'll send them to you tomorrow for sure! i really need to go to bed! Bye

      Delete
    5. Your are such a sweetheart. I'm going through Rose's Hair that you sent now
      I'm Going to be scheduling them to post over the next few weeks. Then hopefully I'll be moving them to the ES Sims 3 Cemetery over the next couple of months. It just take time to sort through all the items and get them ready to post. My goal is to have the largest Sims Lost Content Site available.
      You have no idea how much this will help preserve These Artist's Content Thank you for all you are doing. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! <3

      Delete
  3. Ok, i just sent the files (which is still in process). I split them up into 4 different zips! so hopefully you got them this time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh No I'm so sorry, but they still didn't come through. I thought maybe it was the Filedrop links but I tested them all and I am able to send single zip files through with no problem and I even pushed up to 5 zip files through totaling 23.01mb's. What are the file sizes after you split them up. You may have to split them up even more or you can try to send them to me in an emaik. You can try either one of these. emma.j3an@yahoo.com or to emma.j3an.ej@gmail.com. I am so so sorry this isn't working. Do you have a Meidafire or dropbox? maybe you can upload to one them then and send me the link to the folder and I can download them from there.

      Delete
    2. Ok. I don't have a mediafire or dropbox, so i will just send each file 1 by 1. and i don't mind!

      Delete
    3. Actually i do have a dropbox, so i will be sending it through email

      Delete
    4. And just letting you know, i might have sent them more than once, i lost track

      Delete
  4. Obviously I'm still the same person here but I have most of cazys old (lost but not anymore) hairs! I'll email you them at like 3:00+ in the afternoon due to school! But it's for the cemetery! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...That would be Fantastic... Thank You a Billion Times. (((((HUGS)))))

      Delete
  5. Sorry I couldn't get to giving them to you today! I will definitely do it tomorrow at the same time! I promise

    ReplyDelete