Saturday, July 11, 2015

Request S3 000057 - Lorraine Schwartz Engagement Ring by Artsims - Donated/Gifted To Us - Requested!!!

* Requested * 
Convert to Sims3pack



Lorraine Schwartz Engagement
Ring by Artsims


Set Includes: 1 Piece
* 1 Accessory *
Category: Accessories, Rings,
Age: Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Elder,
Gender: Female
Color Options: Yes
New Mesh: Yes
May Be Recolored: Unknown
Required: Base Game, Latest Patch,


 Contains Both Formats


Please take a Moment and leave a brief
Thank You for Our Donors/Gifters in the comments below.


 
All Files Can be Downloaded Separately
Please Report Broken Links Below

Please Note:
These Items ARE Linked
Back To The Artist: Artsims

Please Note:
You Have the Option to Download
This Set From The Artist:  Artsims

We Do Not Post .sims3packs or Sims 4 Content that
 is offered Free unless it is Uploaded, UWP or Requested.
You can download them From the Artist.

All Content has been "Shared/Given" by Anonymous
People So it may be Re-Shared with the Sims 3 Community


   Get Exclusive Downloads On Our Facebook Page 


5 comments:

  1. OMG! Thank you for converting this i appreciate it! I just hate package files..It seems like the best cc is in package. If you don't mind me asking, how did you convert it? Did you use a program? I'm asking because i want to try and convert some files myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Very Welcome Dear.

      I used the TSR Workshop. I loaded the package file in the program, I didn't change a thing, then once the mesh loaded completely I exported it to .sims3pack. Sometimes it works sometimes it don't. I was able to convert all the other's by SimsinLuxury-Luxrow, but not the tattoos by Gelisims, the body disappeared for some reason when the Mesh loaded. I haven't been able to test all of them but all the other meshes loaded just fine. I'm getting ready to have surgery tomorrow and will be off-line for about 2 to 3 weeks, So please let me know it they work if you don't mind.

      Thank You for Your Request
      ENJOY!!!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you sooo much for taking the time to respond and converting the files. You are a life saver. I'm definitely going to check them out today to see if it's working. It's okay about the tats, thanks for trying. I recently downloaded the TSR Workshop but after that i didn't even know what to do next. Lol I don't even know how to upload the files on there, I got lost. Whenever you feel like it (no rush) could you post a step by step tutorial on uploading and converting package files to sim3pack? Thx for this wonderful blog and all that you do. I hope everything goes well with your surgery and i hope your road to recovery is short and sweet.

      Delete
    3. Your are so Welcome.
      As Soon as I Get back on my feet I will get a step by step guide up on how to convert Packages to Sims3pack using the TSRW, just keep in mind that sometimes they work and some times they don't even if you don't get an error within TSRW.

      Thank You so much for the Well wishes. Hopefully I'll be up and about in about 2 weeks.

      Delete
    4. You're welcome! Sorry for responding late. Everything works great. I'll definitely keep that in mind. Thx again.

      Delete