Wednesday, June 29, 2016

In My Defense - 06-29-2016


OK… I have set here and read all that has been posted on tumblr. Wow!!!

To all those who has defended me and stuck in there with me and especially my Good Friend miriah01. I owe you a huge thank you and bunches of hugs…you need anything let me know. Thank you for having my back.

The rest of this is to all those who have something against me and what I post.  Here’s the thing…. How many of you that Convert Other “Users Created Content”, or Recolored Other “Users Created Content” actually asked permission to do so. I would say it’s safe to bet that 95% of you have not contacted the creator. Some of the content that I’ve seen on some your sites is from creators that are no longer online so how could you ask for permission. I have also seen recolors of EA’s Sims 2, Sims 3, & Sims 4 Meshes on a lot of pages. Guess what… You don’t own the copyright to that content. So by posting your conversions and recolors you are in violation of not only EA’s Right but also to the Other Users Rights. So before you start slinging accusation and assume that I have violated Tingelingelater rights be aware that Copyright Claims can be placed on you also.


Now, as to Tingelingelater and “her” files, As she so willing stated on her tumblr along with a screenshot. I did have several post that linked to her content that was being shared by someone else. Not Me. These links were sent to me. How Anonymously. I do not know who actually sent them and I don’t want to know. All I do is link to the content. Isn’t that what Sims4Download, Users on Pinterest, Facebook, Blogger and Yes even Users on tumblr does. Then If I’m in violation of copyright shouldn’t they be too. As for her Rudeness, and her attack on me and my Tumblr post and my Blog post, it was uncalled for. When she contacted me the very first thing I saw was an email. 

The title of the email was

TAKE DOWN MY FUCKING THINGS!


Really!!! I almost deleted the email. Then I saw a message from tumblr titled

Tumblr Copyright Violation: Content Removed “ 
  
and it listed all the post I posted for Tingelingelater. What the crap, the only thing that was on those post was an image of the content and a link to my blog. How was that a Copyright Violation. Over half of the people using tumblr does the exact same thing. But you know what, none of that even bothered me. What truly bothered me was, I agreed to take down the link to the content and did so right away. Then I get a private message from Tingelingelater saying that she is contacting google and blogger. Now mind you that the only thing on my blogger posts at this time are images of the content, a link to her site, and a link to my contacts page which I stated “Contact Me”.  After a few more private messages we both agreed that I would remove the pages if she would retract her claim on google. Again I did so right away. she was to send me proof that she retracted the claim in the form of a screenshot and what she sent me was an image stating that the copyright material was removed. 

I removed my pages my self. So the claim went through anyway. She has the last email I sent her and she knows what was said. Then I come on here and see all these post on tumblr including what she has posted on her own tumblr. Now keep in mind I have not once said a curse word or spoken to her unkindly in any way, I even complied with both of her request. I can and will post all conversions between her and I to prove this if need be. Yet she continues to bash and curse me even after I agreed to both of her request. WTF!!! (My first reference to a curse word)
 
NOW IT IS MY TURN!!!

I tried to be nice and comply with your request Tingelingelater. In my opinion you are an immature little girl that thinks you are some kind of God because of your so called Creations. And who in their right mind would say… and I quote “ All of my meshes is like my children “  I don’t care what age you are or what country you are in or what your mental state is,  that’s just not right. You need to get help.

And Several times you Said I was “Stealing Your Things”….HA HA HA HA!!! How is that possible.  "Your Things" were given to me in the form of a link that contained “Your Things”. So how did “I STEAL THEM”…. Sweetheart you are going after the wrong one. Get your facts straight before you accuse people of “Stealing Your Things” My personal opinion of "Your Things” are not worth putting in my game. I didn’t even download them for my game. And on top of all that You have the balls to tell me that only subscribers or member can get your “Pay for Content”… Check your List… You will not find Me on there. As for telling you who sent me the links….Even if I knew I would not tell you.

Get my post taken down. Get my blog closed. That still isn’t going to stop people from sharing "Your Things”. If anything this has caused "Your Things” to go viral. And all your little minions who you suckered in to contact me to see if I would send her the files….Yes I knew she was doing it for you. She did not get your files from me. She got a link to where someone else is sharing your files. When I say that all content on my blog is uploaded anonymously or is shared with me by the owner I mean that, and how do I know that you your self didn’t send me the links to your files. Maybe you or one of your so called friends are trying to set me up or something…. See accusations can be damaging. There is one thing that I learned in all the years that I’ve been on this earth, and let this be a lesson to you and your friends. “ASSUME”…. Makes and ASS out of U and ME.

So in light of all this “Mess” as a friend called it and to prove that the links were uploaded Anonymously and that "Your Things” are still being shared by other people here is the text document that was sent today. "Tingelingelater Content Please Read". Here is several screenshot of the text file for those who do not wish to download it.



My Little Deary you and your friends really have pissed someone off. 

I’m not an angry person and I do my best to work with everyone when it comes to the Links I share. I have no control of the content it self when it is shared with me, the only thing I control is my blog.

Just So It Is Clear... I am not posting any downloadable links on this blog, tumblr, or any other social media sites for any of Tingelingelater's " Things". So I am in no way violating any of her rights for any of "Her Things".

If any one wants to see the whole conversions between us feel free request it below.

Now You All have a Pleasant Day.
Lots of Hugs
Emma :)



   Get Exclusive Downloads On Our Facebook Page 


15 comments:

  1. Tingelingelater tried to charge for curious B meshes when she said that none of her meshes made way into any paysite... That guy/girl whaterever it is, is a greedy bastard!! I didn't buy anything from him but as soon as he charges Im going to put it out for the community!!! That crying little bitch... You keep up your good work Emma! We all with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sweetie that means a lot to me. Some needed to put her in her place because it looks like she has hurt a lot of people. Have a great day <3

      Delete
  2. I'm with you, Tingelingelater is a greedy, stupid, immature and boring crybaby, I never pay for her shit + but she should know that all that is created for the sims belongs to EA, that's it ! She don't have the right to ask money. So I believe that we can share the creations of people who benefit from EA whereas they have no right.I'm glad she deleted her blog. *hug Emma* sorry for my bad english but I wanted to support you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hun Your English is fine and Thank You for Your Support. People that are that greedy... Well all I can say is Karma is a Bit**.
      Hugs to you too. Now to get some post done. Stay tuned I just got a Text with a HUGE list of links. ;)

      Delete
  3. Sometimes I don't understand why why some Simmers so mean...I think that a few years ago (sims 2 era and sims 3 era to 2010)
    simmers were more decent and not conceited. I'm a little sad it is to see that the simmers community is a little worse and Heleane wrote something similar. I wish you good luck and I'm with you. I love your sites and keep good work! :) Sorry for my bad English.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your English is fine Dear, Some people think that it's ok to treat people disrespectful. What happened to "Innocent Until Proven Guilty". I'm afraid as time goes on, people like her are only going to get worse. Greed & Jealousy plays a big role with a lot of people and they think that it's ok. I feel sorry for her. She is one those who has to take but never wants to give. Have a beautiful Day and I hope you enjoy all the post that is to come.
      Hugs
      Emma

      Delete
  4. Emma we are all with you! When someone create something and post it it means that is for all people.. This also mean that anyone other creator can take it and posted it.. Otherwise there is no meaning of post it into internet she or he (whatever it is) if didn't want something like that she/he could have never uploaded it so she/he can keep it for her/himself and not accusses you now... The sims creations are for all simmers not for only one person... Sorry about bad english I translated your meggage and answer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sweetie,

      That really means a lot me. And I agree wholeheartedly wtih You. It is my opinion that the more you share one persons creations the more it will be out there and the more the creators work will get noticed. What I create is for all to use freely. If you give me credit it makes me happy if not then thats ok too, because it's free to use.

      Your english is fine and I so appreicate all who has stood by me. It's this very reason why I do what I do. And I'm sure that all those who share their files that they paid for believes as I do. Why else would they do that. "For it is in Giving that We Receive" and the thanks I receive is my gift.

      Lots of Hugs
      Emma :)

      Delete
  5. How can I give you a credit? Sorry I'm a computer dummy....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweetie you don't have to give me credit. If you have a blog and want to give credit to our site you can just place a link to us on it but you don't have to. Just a simple thank you once in a while when you download something is enough.

      Thank You So Much
      Lots Of Hugs
      Emma

      Delete
    2. I don't have any blogs yet but if I make at future surely I link to you! Please don't listen to bad people and continiue your excellent work.. We all appreciate the hard work you always doing for all of us!!! :)

      Delete
  6. I don't understand, do you mean this? =Give credit means to give respect to someone for their achievements where they justly deserve it.
    If you mean this then I'll give you 10.000 credits not only one... Sorry I'm very bad at english, I don't know anything and use google for translation....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... Hun my achievement is making others happy. If I make one person happy thats enough credit for me.

      When most creators make their content and someonce else shares it they want credit for it. I'm not like that I make the content so everyone can enjoy it with no strings attached. It is up to the individual if they want to give me credit.

      Lots of Hugs
      Emma

      Delete
  7. Hey Emma, I just wanted to say this but you are literally such a nice person and you do not deserve all this bullshit(excuse my language). I'm so sorry you had to go through all of this for being so nice and sharing contents with community.
    And tingelingelater is actually infamous for pulling things like this but I feel she went way too far this time. For her own sake, hopefully she doesn't live with this kind of attitude in real life too or she will never get anywhere in life no matter how much of skills she has.

    Anyway, you do you Emma and I hope you are having a greatest of days!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sweetie,

      I truly appreicate the kindness that has been shown to me thorugh all this. I'm a firm believer that you should treat people the way you would want them to treat you and that if you have nothing kind to say to someone then don't say anything at all. People who act like Tingelingelater (What's up with that name...LOL I feel like something dirty is coming out of my mouth everytime I say it) anyway they will get whats coming to them.

      I am me and no one could ever change who I am by acting greedy and down right rude, especially people like her. Life has a way of dealing with those who act this way.

      I hope Your day is as great as Mine
      Hugs
      Emma

      Delete