Monday, August 22, 2016

Emma's Simposium TS3 & TS4 Cemetery: TS3 Missing Content - High Heel Sandal by Unknown ...

Emma's Simposium TS3 & TS4 Cemetery: TS3 Missing Content - High Heel Sandal by Unknown ...: * TS3 Missing * Page 16 High Heel Sandal by Unknown Artist Please Help Us Out If you have any of the missing items listed...

* TS3 Missing *
* FOUND *
Page 16


High Heel Sandal
by Unknown Artist

Please Help Us Out

If you have any of the missing items listed on this Page "Please" think about sharing them with us so others in the Sims Community can enjoy them too.

TS3 Content Requested

7 comments:

  1. Left a question on the swimsuit creators tumblr trying to find out who made those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Leigh,

      If they give you an answer can you please let us know. I went though all of the shoes on TSR and even searched the shoes tagged on Sims3Updates and several other sites similar to that.

      Thank You sweetie for letting me know.

      Emma

      Delete
  2. Heard back from the creator and have a link to the shoes for you Emma. http://santosfashionsims.tumblr.com/post/141437706896/jurassica-x-santos-rihanna-work-collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I ran them through s3pe and they are good content. They come in both sims3pack and .package format.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much,

      I'll get this updated with the ned links.

      Have a Wonderful Day
      Emma

      Delete
    3. You are very welcome Emma.

      I have added them to my CC collection myself lol. If the simblr ever shuts down I have them saved to my flash drive too.

      Have a great day,
      Leigh

      Delete
    4. LOL...I've done the same thing. I keep all the content just in case something like that happens. I have them upload to an online storage cloud as well as on a 5TB external hard drive for safe keeping.

      Hope Your Day is AWESOME!!!
      Emma

      Delete