Wednesday, November 23, 2016

WOW!!! Now I'm blamed for a Maysims Screw Up (SMH)

Headline News: Today's Sims 
"Lets See Who We Can Blame"

Maysims Screw Up
Blamed on Emma 
from Emma's Simposium

Is this for Real???


The following is take straight from  Emma's Simposium Request Page...



  • I'm really disappointed. you are a liar. there is no 237M....just skysims 051 conversion. you don't need to cheat :(


  • To the Anonymous who thinks I am a liar & a cheat. 

    I wasn't going to even waste my time with your rude and uncalled for remarks. But I just can't help my self. You come to my site and request a hair that would have cost you 200 point/$2.00 to get from an artist that has proven to be a person you can not trust by her past actions and call me a liar and a cheat because the hair is not what you expected it to be. You my dear have got HUGE COJONES!!! 

    I could just block you IP and be done with you but that is not me. The hair you are talking about has been a problem from the first day that Maysims posted it. And if you have paid attention to how you are getting this content that you request. You would know that it is SHARED WITH US BY UNKNOWN/ANONYMOUS PEOPLE. Yes I scan all content for potential threats and I test it in game. The only thing that I might be guilt of is not paying close attention to what the content is suppose to look like. So before you start accusing someone of being a liar and a cheat know the a facts. I get on a daily basis 500 to 1,000 pieces of content a day from wonderful people who do their best to get the content that everyone who come here REQUEST. If your not happy with a piece of content, I am sorry but we are not the one who made it. Please be my guest and take it up with Maysims. 

    So in truth you My Dear are the liar and the Cheat because you came here looking for another way to get the content that you otherwise would have to take a risk on after paying for the content and hoping that it didn't harm your personal property because of the threats that this artist represents.

    Like I said, You my dear have got HUGE COJONES!!! Please do us both a favor and Get You Maysims Hairs from her site. Oh and Good luck to You I hope you don't get the same treatment that so many others has gotten from her.

    Happy Thanksgiving.
    Emma 😘


  • IMPORTANT NOTE:
    PLEASE READ:
    All Content On this Blog is Anonymously Uploaded (AU),
    Anonymous Links Shared (ALS), Used With Permission (UWP),
    Requested. All of our Content listed on this blog has been
    "Shared/Given/AU/UWP" by Anonymous Persons
    or the Author/Artist them selves. We do not control all the
    Links conected to this blog. This includes Links to downloadable
    content for free, paid, timed, or require points to download the content.
    See our FAQ's for information on how the content is shared with us.


       Get Exclusive Downloads On Our Facebook Page 


    16 comments:

    1. ~ Good on you Emma, I do not understand why people get things so wrong & always blame the wrong party!
      ~ That Anon should go to the source & not lash out at the person trying to do a favor for them, how ungrateful!
      ~ Thank you Emma that you care enough to do this service, & to the Donations as well that keeps this site free to download for Simmers of all walks of life!
      ~ This community is amazing,it is just a shame that a few can can be like this & try to ruin it for others!
      ~ Keep up the good work Emma! And thank you! <3

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank You Aussie,

        You Are Very Welcome My Dear. I plan to stay around for a long time. 😉

        I seriously think that that person is Maysims her self. Most of her hairs comes through our Anonymous Upload File Dropbox. So she could have sent that hair to us to try and discredit me.

        I have news for her, what I do is for All the people of the Sims Community. The CON & LIAR is Maysims her self and those who think she does nothing wrong.

        Hugs my Dear
        Emma 💖

        Delete
    2. Wow... I can't believe that after you try to help people without charging a dime and without any obligation to do so, people still complain and call you names. I'm glad you stood up for yourself Emma, and please remember you have people in this community who truly appreciate you and are extremely thankful! :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank You Dear,

        I love what I do and I plan on staying around doing this very thing for a very long time.

        Hugs Sweetie 💖

        Delete
    3. I think thats maysims herself or himself!!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yes!!! I Agree. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

        Delete
    4. To none of us us like bumping us with this profile of people that not you appreciate anything.
      Appreciate your effort Emma! Always us to help without expecting something in return, but the least you need to do the other party is thankful.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank You Marco.

        You are a true sweetheart.

        Lots of Hugs
        Emma 💝

        Delete
    5. I have the hair 237M and this is exactly the same as the Maysim pic. I don't understand why anon donator sends a different hair because why do I have the right hair and not that anonymous donator ? Weird. But I know it's not your fault Emma, you do your best to sharing with everybody, it's not your fault if somenone send a wrong hair voluntarily or not ;) so don't worry, you're great !. I show you a pic of the hair in my game :

      http://imgur.com/a/MF5KS

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank You Dear,

        We rely on others to share with us and what we receive we freely give to others. That is how we are able to do what we do. It's truly saddens me that someone would deliberately try and sabotage what we do to help others. It is well known that Maysims has cause problems with us before. And I would not be afraid to bet that it was her that sent the hair and it was also her that sent the message. But it was bound to happen. Not everyone has a kind heart.

        I am a firm believer in "Do to others as you would have them do to you". I give freely what is freely given to me.

        Thank you for sharing the Picture Dear & Thank You for all the kind words

        Hugs
        Emma 💓

        Delete
    6. Whatever the problem is with the cc, the anon shouldn't have been so rude. All they needed to do was say it was the wrong piece of cc or it doesn't look right and I'm sure you would have looked into it again.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank You Hun. Your exactly right I would have looked into it. 💓

        Delete
    7. I appreciate all you do for us. Ignore the rude ungrateful people :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Sweetie You Are Very Welcome.
        It is My Pleasure to do what I do for everyone.
        Hugs
        Emma 💖

        Delete