Sunday, December 4, 2016

Emma's Simposium Update 12-04-2016



A Huge Thank You:

I first want to Thank all those who has sent me messages and posted sincere & heartfelt concerns for me and my Family. It has been a few tough months and we still have a ways to go. My Husband was not able to have the surgery in October becasue the day of the surgery his blood sugar level was over 300 and the surgeon was concerned that it may cause other complication. So the surgery was postpone until we can get his sugar under control. He was put on meds the same day and was to return to the doctor 2 weeks later. Well that didn't go very good. He now is on meds for high blood presure and his meds for the Dabetes has been incresed. He is suppose to return back to the doctor next week for his second follow-up so we are still waiting. He also sends many Thank You's to all. I will update again when we know something more.

I also want to take a moment and send a HUGE Thank You to All our Donators. I have been in Awe at all that has been Shared and Gifted this past few months. Just for the Month of November there has been over 3,000 pieces of content that has been Anonymously Shared though Links and Content Uploads. There are some very Amazing People in the Sims Community. From the bottom of my Heart Thank You all and I think I can safely say that all those who visit here will say the same thing.

Request Temporary Closed:

Before You get upset, This is only Temporary, Our Request will be turned back on January 8th 2017, There are several reasons as to why I am having to disable the Request for a month. The first and most important is I need some time to spend with my family and to get my stress levels down. With all that has been going on and with the up coming Christmas Holiday a could really use a break. Plus, My Husband supprised me yesterday with an early christmas gift. He came home with a New HP Slimline Desktop Computer with the newest 6th-generation Intel® Core™ i3-6100T processor, 6GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, runing Windows 10. So I'm pretty excited to get this set up and start getting it organized for the New Year in Simming. 

Any Open Request will be filled within the next few days. I will officially be on vacation Starting Today December 4th 2016 and will Return on January 8th 2017, You can still post your Request on the Request Page but they will not be filled until I open the Request Page in January. This will give me some much needed time to get New content organized and ready to post and to get Our Cemetery up-to-date on all the missing content I have. 

New One Word Search is Here:

I have added the New Search Bar to the Side bar for Emma's Simposium. I will try and get it added to the ES Cemetery either today or tomorrow. It's really simple to use and you will only need to add one word for the content you are looking for. For an example: Your looking for Newsea TS3 Version of Crow J143. You can type J143 and all post with that word will pull up, or you can type a phrase like Skysims Hair 200 and all post containing those words will pull up. I am hoping that this will enable a better search of our site.

I will See You Again On Janauary 8th 2017

That is a Promise. I love what I do here and I love this blog, but there comes a time when everyone needs a break. I am at that point. I will be back. 

I hope that all who Celebrates Christmas will have Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to Each and Every One of You

Please feel free to email me at anytime I will be checking my emails every other day.

Thank you all for a Wonderful Year
& for Your Underdatanding and most of all  Your Support
Lots of Hugs
Emma 💖


IMPORTANT NOTE:
PLEASE READ:
All Content On this Blog is Anonymously Uploaded (AU),
Anonymous Links Shared (ALS), Used With Permission (UWP),
Requested. All of our Content listed on this blog has been
"Shared/Given/AU/UWP" by Anonymous Persons
or the Author/Artist them selves. We do not control all the
Links conected to this blog. This includes Links to downloadable
content for free, paid, timed, or require points to download the content.
See our FAQ's for information on how the content is shared with us.


   Get Exclusive Downloads On Our Facebook Page 


16 comments:

  1. Hello there , Emma
    we missed your daily presence in this amazing blog
    I don’t celebrate christmas but i would like to say that your family needs you
    stay besides your family & support them ,,, we hope that your husband gets better soon
    and i am looking forward to hearing good news from you that you are great & doing well & your husband is feeling well
    Take care of yourself & your family Emma ,,, because family is very important to spend most of your time with
    I hope that everything in your life becomes better ,,,
    With my best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Camilla,

      Thank you so much My Dear, I so enjoyed the time with my family and I'm really going to miss it. My Family is my world and they come first in my life. But I have also developed a wonderful 2nd Family Here and You guys are the best.

      I so Enjoy and Love doing all I can for both my Families so I just have to learn how to juggle my time between the both of them. 😉

      Lots Of hugs and Well Wishes coming your way to you and Your Family for the New year

      Emma 💓

      Delete

  2. ¡Hi Emma! I want you to spend an excellent vacation with your family, and you had a well deserved rest for your great care at work, have a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so Much Marco,

      I had a Wonderful Blessed time with my Family
      I hope you had a Wonderful Beginning to the New year.

      Hugs
      Emma 💓

      Delete
  3. Spend a good vacation with your husband and your family, merry christmas!I send you lots of kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You My Dear

      I hope you had a Wonderful Christmas and Very Happy Beginning to the New Year

      Hugs & Kisses
      Emma 💓

      Delete
  4. Family is the most important. Emma Merry Christmas and good health for you and your loved ones. I send a lot of good thoughts <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankk You Goosiennica,

      Merry Charistmas & A blessed New Year to You & Your Loved Ones.

      Hugs
      Emma 💓

      Delete
  5. Hi Emma,
    Happy Holidays to you and your family! :) Hope your husband gets better, and have a great vacation with him and your family. Sending prayers and good thoughts your way.

    Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you My Dear.

      I hope You have a Wonderful Christmas and a Blessed Beginning to The New Year. Thank You for the Prayers. Hopefully with the New Year we can put this all behind us and enjoy what's God has planed for Us.

      Hugs
      Emma 💖

      Delete
  6. Hello my dear! 💋❤ can you share for me and everybody Newsea YU203 and J220 to use?? Please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello QuocKhanh,

      By now every one should be familiar with how we share content that is fairly new.

      These Hairs are still considered fairly new so we can not share it on our site just yet.

      As with most of our "VIP" Shared Content the text document and the links contained within are Temporary and will only be available for 48 Hours. If you have not been able to claim them within the time frame please let us know and will will resend you the Text Document under a new link.

      Here is the Temporary Link for Your Requests...

      Hairs YU203 & J220
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/h48a8d0zbibogwr/12-18-2016_-_2_Newsea_Hairs.txt

      Please Remember that this link is only Temporary. all content will be deleted from these links within 48 hours

      As Always, Thank You for Your Request
      I Hope You Have A Wonderful Christmas &
      A Blessed Beginning to the New Year
      ENJOY!!!
      Emma

      Delete
  7. Sweet Emma ty for everything! Hugs and kisses for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Sweetie You are so very Welcome, Believe me it is my Please. I hope You & Your Family had a Wonderful Christmas and and Very Happy New Year

      Lots of Hugs
      Emma 💓

      Delete
  8. Happy new Year Emma! For you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to You too My Sweet Goosiennica
      Hugs
      Emma 💓

      Delete